Sunday, July 22, 2012

Claire's 11th Birthday!


May 25, 2012

I had an AWESOME birthday! This is me eating rasberry
buckle and drinking peach tea.(I was going to open some of my presents later)

I invited all my girl friends over for a tea party. Anna brought her american girl doll in a tea party outfit and Bella brought her stuffed animal puppy.

Emma and my mom made the tea party so special! They took the whole morning to set this up.
We had scones, sandwiches, pudding, glitter balls, and carrot sticks. Yum!

At night I celebrated my birthday with my family. I was sad that Jeremiah couldn't be there. Oh well!


3 comments:

Daci said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The Espys said...

Happy Birthday sweet new friend! Thank you for sharing the many fun moments of your special day. This is a hard week for our children (saying goodbye to our home and our many memories made here), but this brought BIG smiles to their faces to see the joy and treasures in new memories made with each of you one day soon! Thank you for being the vesel He used today to provided strength and encouragement to let go and press on :). Can't wait to meet you all. Praying and trusting your 11th year will bring His most delightful blessings and surprises yet!

Roxanne said...

Happy Birthday, Claire!